03 Mar 2009 - ELSA join the campaign against Google, who are allowing dubious adverts for stuttering "cures" to be placed on the internet...
March 09 - ELSA join the campaign against Google, who are allowing dubious adverts for stuttering "cures" to be placed on the internet
- The Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists, the professional body in the UK
- John Bercow MP, who led the UK Government’s recent review of speech and language services for children
- The Stuttering Foundation of America, the leading non-profit stuttering organisation in the States
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the professional body in the States
- The International Stuttering Association, the leading worldwide charity/non-profit stuttering organisation
to campaign against these adverts.
Google have a Miracle Cure policy which should prevent misleading advertisements being allowed on the web, however, they are disregarding this policy and still runnning them.
Google have an office in most European countries, if you disagree with Googles policy please contact them and let them know!