ELSA Youth Meeting again a blast!
28 Young people who stutter attended the Youth Meeting at Giggleswick near Settle England.
The theme was “The Right to be Heard”, Social Inclusion and Human Rights starts online. The meeting was part funded by the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe.
Feedback for the delegates was that it was a great success. Here are some of the quotes from the delegates of this and former meetings
- Good memories to remember and experience and friends for a lifetime:).
- Best week of your life with friends for a lifetime
- It changed my life!
- "The leaders were amazing!" I learned that I was not alone
- Participating at an ELSA Youth Meeting was really life-changing for me!
- "I learnt so much about myself, and realised that I am more than my stutter."
- I CAN change the situation for myself and others, which so many delegates are the living proof of!
- A week for change your mind, the beginnig of your new life and a perfect meeting to meet great people.
- A reward for years of struggling which will make you feel warm and part of something special
- This week creates a door in your life where you can find real yourself behind stuttering and awesome new friends.
Page 5 of 9«StartPrev123456789NextEnd»